Traditionally also this year I took some time and analyzed which were the most viewed videos I did with my crew in 2014. There were certainly some ups and downs this year and I didn't put out so much videos as I would wish to, but I'm definitely really proud of some of them. Quality not quantity was the idea behind the video work in 2014 and I intend to keep it that way also for 2015. I would also love to do some more music videos in 2015 so if any bands are interested to work with me just message me (currently I'm living in Portugal). Let's see which multimedia challenges will 2015 throw at us!
Have a creative 2015 and thank you for all the amazing support!
Jaka "Curlo" Čurlič
Below you can find top 10 most watched JZA Crew videos that were made in 2014!
1. BELPHEGOR live at KC Mostovna (15.927 views)
2. NOFX - Stickin' In My Eye live at PRH 1.4 (7.831 views)
3. SHUTDOWN - Too Bad (Official Video) (7.263 views)
4. METALDAYS 2014 Video Report (6.620 views)
5. HEAVEN SHALL BURN at MetalDays 2014 (6.369 views)
6. SABATON at MetalDays 2014 (4.399 views)
7. NOFX - Kill All The White Man live at PRH 1.4 (3.765 views)
8. CHILDREN OF BODOM at MetalDays 2014 (3.425 views)
9. H2O feat. Lou Koller (SOIA) - What Happened live at PRH 1.4 (3.062 views)
10. VETO - VSEENO JIM JE (Official Video) (2.988 views)
+ 3 Special video projects from 2014 that deserve the mentioning!
1. IN TOMO WE TRUST (R.I.P.) (2.877 views)
2. Story Of...Monica V. || Video Portrait (609 views)
3. KRASTIVAL OPEN AIR 2014 - Official After Movie (1.079 views)
One man D.I.Y. multimedia machine kicking it with help of friends since 2008!
PHOTO & VIDEO services for festivals & bands. Based in Slovenia, available worldwide & for touring! Info: jzacrew[at]gmail.com