Answers by: Brain's All Gone
We are a young female band from Cracow (Poland) formed in the begining of 2012 by vocalist and bassist Alex Jakubus, drummer Weronika Jasiowka and guitarist Marta Michalska. Our biggest succes so far was reaching the semi-finals of a polish tv show Must Be The Music. Brain’s All Gone’s music might be defined as either rock or pop punk with female vocal that makes the band unique. We have released our first EP “Outcast of Society”.
2. You are at the very early stage of you career what are your plans/whishes for the future?
A contract with a record label would be nice for sure. A lot of concerts, recording some awesome long plays and basically we'd love music to be our real full time job.
3. You played this year’s edition of Punk Rock Holiday 1.3 in Tolmin, Slovenia. What can you tell us about it? Did you like it?
We definitely loved everything about it! Great line-up, amazing people, mesmerizing pleace, delicious food and fantastic atmosphere. PS: Beware of the freaking cold water!
4. What bands did you enjoy the most at PRH 1.3?
Your Demise, Anti Flag, Strike Anywhere and The Menzingers were the ones that we enjoyed the most.
5. Which artists/CDs got you into punk rock?
As far as we can remember it was Green Day that got us into some kind of punk music.
6. Is there any song you like so much that you wish that you have written it?
Fat lip by Sum 41. This song is perfect, you can't get enough of it.
It would be the craziest dress-up party you've ever seen and the one that you wouldn't remember the day after. There would be a cement mixer full of liquid chocolate, a lot of pizza, a pool, a stage where anyone can perform and of corse free wi-fi. Everybody would be invited as long as they convince us that they are worth being a part of our party.
8. If you had to do a cocktail named Brain's All Gone what would you put in it and what effect would it have on people?
It would taste like the favourite flavour of the person that drinks it and everyone who drinks it would be a better person.
9. If you could listen to only one cd for the next 2 years, which would it be and why?
10. Do you remember which was your first song on guitar/drums/bass?
Drums - "I love rock'n'roll", bass - our song "Retarded", guitar - some polish easy songs. Lol.
11. If you could play one song with any artist/band dead or alive who would that be and why?
Anything with Blink 182. Because we love them. And Alex would love to sing with Bono.
12. Where do you see Brain's All Gone in the next 5 years?
13. Some last words for our readers?
Don't pull a cat's tail because he'll start running in a crircle until he dies.
Thank you for your time!